This placematters.net website is made possible by a grant from the E.H.A. Foundation.
Our special thanks to the following funders for their continuing support of Place Matters programs:
- American Express Historic Preservation Fund
- Booth Ferris Foundation
- E.H.A Foundation
- Lily Auchincloss Foundation
- Folk Arts Program of the New York State Council on the Arts
- National Endowment for the Arts
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York Community Trust
- The Scherman Foundation
- Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
Important institutional supporters of Place Matters have included: The Altman Foundation, the J.M. Kaplan Fund, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the New York Humanities Council.
Place Matters is also grateful to its past individual donors for their support.